Download Huckleberry: Baby & Child Free
Finally - sleep guidance, expert advice, and an easy baby tracker, all in one app. No matter your sleep situation, Huckleberry can help.
Huckleberry’s like a sleep consultant in your pocket! Whether it’s newborn day/night confusion, the dreaded four-month sleep regression, or transitioning from two naps to one, many families struggle with sleep during their child’s first years. Huckleberry offers customized sleep plans that take your family’s unique needs into account, from nursing to sleep, to monitoring wake windows.
Plus, the easy interface acts as your second brain to keep track of breastfeeding, bottle feeding, diaper changes, pumping, solids, temperature, medication, growth, and of course - sleep!
HOW IT WORKS
Huckleberry blends the step-by-step guidance and advice of a traditional sleep consultant with the convenience of an app: no crying it out required. It’s sleep guidance and the second brain for the modern parent!
SEE WHY OVER 1 MILLION PARENTS LOVE HUCKLEBERRY
- Easy all-things-baby tracker so you never miss a feeding or pumping session. Can’t remember when you last changed their diaper? Not anymore!
- The popular SweetSpotⓇ feature predicts your child’s next naptime like magic. No more math. No more overtired babies: just better sleep.
- Personalized sleep plans for every situation and challenge, customized just for you by a pediatric sleep expert.
- Support and advice for newborn development via our blog, with advice for new parents and example schedules.
We offer three ways we support families with young children (newborn - age 5):
HUCKLEBERRY’S FREE APP - KEEP TRACK OF THE DAY
- An easy baby tracker for breastfeeding, bottles, diaper changes, medication, pumping, growth, sleep, and more
- Daily charts and stats to monitor your little one’s eating and sleep patterns and trends
- Reminders when it’s time for the next diaper change, feed, or medication
- One-hand tracking, multiple child profiles, multi-caregiver sync, and night mode
- NEW! Day view for easy visualization of your baby’s schedule
For parents and caregivers looking for extra help:
HUCKLEBERRY PLUS - FOR OPTIMAL NAPS
Try SweetSpotⓇ, the world’s first predictive algorithm that lets you know when your little one is ready for sleep. People say it’s like magic. Also use the Schedule Creator to see age-appropriate sleep schedules for your child.
(For ages 2 months-5 years old, with subscription after free trial.)
HUCKLEBERRY PREMIUM - PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS FROM BABY SLEEP EXPERTS
Get all of the above, plus your own customized sleep plan, developed for you by pediatric sleep experts - no crying it out necessary. Get ongoing guidance based on your child’s changing needs.
(For ages 0-5 years old, with a paid subscription.)
Think it’s too good to be true? Read our outstanding reviews from thousands of parents.
Huckleberry Plus: $9.99/mo or $58.99/yr
Huckleberry Premium: $14.99/mo or $119.99/yr. Includes one child’s assessment per month.
Note: All subscriptions auto renew and can be cancelled anytime with no penalty.
Prices are in USD; pricing may vary in other countries, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the same term (monthly or annual) and same price. Subscriptions may be cancelled in the Settings -> Huckleberry Memberships page in the app.