Download Gaia GPS: Mobile Trail Maps Free
Explore the world with Gaia GPS, your premier guide for finding trails around the world. Beloved by millions worldwide and featured in countless publications like the New York Times, Washington Post, and GearJunkie, Gaia GPS provides the best offline maps and navigation tools for your adventures.
The wilderness is yours to explore. Ditch the growing crowds by creating your own routes, and always know where you are – even without cell service.
HIKING, BACKPACKING, TRAIL RUNNING
• Discover hiking trails and plan your own routes with Gaia Topo, the world’s most powerful backcountry map.
• Explore hundreds of professional maps, including Nat Geo Trails Illustrated, USFS, and hi-res satellite imagery.
• Travel with confidence – Take your maps offline so you always know where you are, even far from cell service.
• Leave a breadcrumb on the map so you can always find your way back home.
• Use our intelligent route planner to create routes on the fly.
• Use our app as an altitude, elevation and distance tracker for each hike.
• Mark campsites and points of interest, drop photo waypoints.
• Get weather forecasts to stay on top of changing conditions.
• From national parks to backcountry trails, our nav and hiking app has you covered.
• Discover camping and reserve sites right from the map.
• Find dispersed camping far from the crowds with public and private land boundaries and USFS maps.
• Mark campsites with waypoints so you can easily find them late at night or on your next trip.
• The premier offroad app for planning, navigating, and recording 4x4 and overlanding adventures.
• Take topo maps, USGS, USFS, MVUM, public and private land maps offline so you can always find your way, even without cell service.
• Plan expeditions on your desktop at home with intelligent route planning tools.
• Reroute on the fly using your phone or tablet in the field thanks to snap-to-trail route building.
• Drop customizable waypoints to mark campsites and points of interest.
• Stay one step ahead of nature with precipitation forecasts and wildfire activity.
• Display your maps, routes, and waypoints on your dashboard with Apple CarPlay.
• Identify avalanche terrain with slope angle shading and topographic information
• Get the avalanche forecast to stay safe on the mountain.
• Record your ski tracks, view incoming weather and get SNOTEL data.
• Track your location, even without cell service.
• Find the best trails curated by the team over at Trailforks.
• View trail difficulty, direction, and conditions.
• Find new trails from local bikers to explore the wilderness around you.
• Gaia GPS is the preferred nav app for outdoor professionals.
• Quickly route to GPS coordinates, view recent wildfires, and share maps, tracks, & waypoints with your team.
• Mark hiking trails, routes, campsites, & water sources.
• Share data with clients & fellow guides.
• Free – limited maps, for online use only.
• Premium – full online and offline access to the map catalog; print custom maps.
• Gaia GPS is part of the Outside Inc, family. Create an Outside account to access the map.
MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
• TURN OFF auto-renewal via the main Settings app: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes Account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.