Download QR Code Reader - QrScan Free
QrScan reads all common QR and barcodes for you. The app shows you prices and information about any product you scan and allows you to create your own QR codes.
• Scan, read, generate QR & Barcodes
• Browse products and compare prices
• Read websites, contacts, messages, locations, phone numbers, e-mails, events, texts, and social media
• Link photos, LinkedIn, Youtube, App Store or Paypal
• Share using e-mail, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter
• Safe all codes in your history
• Code types: AZTEC, CODE 128, CODE39MOD43, COD39, CODE93, QR CODE, DATAMATRIX, EAN13, EAN8, INTERLEAVED2OF5, ITF14, UPC, PDF417
• Dark Mode: Protect your eyes from bright light and save your battery life
• Siri Shortcuts: Get things done even faster with Siri Shortcuts
• Accessibility: Access the app easily with large text and VoiceOver support
• Multiple Windows: Use multiple windows on your iPad
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QrScan will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
Choose from different subscription options.
Our standard subscription options are:
1-week Subscription - USD4.99
1-month Subscription - USD9.99
1-year Subscription - USD69.99
Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of each current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service. Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Support: [email protected]