Download Hallow: Catholic Meditation Free
** The #1 Catholic App **
WHAT IS HALLOW
Hallow is a Catholic prayer app that offers audio-guided meditation sessions to help us grow in our faith & spiritual lives and find peace in God. Explore over 1,000 different sessions on contemplative prayer, meditation, Catholic Bible readings, music, and more.
In today’s world, we’re stressed, anxious, distracted, & can’t sleep. At the same time, we’re searching for deeper meaning, purpose, & relationships. We believe these two challenges can be addressed with the same solution: peace in Jesus. In the end, after all, a halo in heaven is the goal :)
WHAT YOU GET
* Daily prayers: Pray daily across methods including 3 of our most popular - Lectio Divina (on the Daily Readings), the Rosary, & the Divine Mercy Chaplet
* Christian Meditation: This can seem similar to mindfulness meditation in learning to be comfortable in silence, but the difference is the goal is never to remain in ourselves, but always to lift our hearts & minds to God, to talk with Him, listen to Him, & recognize His presence with us
* Sleep Bible Stories: Try Night Prayer from Liturgy of the Hours / Daily Office, and Catholic Bible stories read by folks like Jonathan Roumie from the Chosen or Fr. Mike Schmitz from the New American Bible
* Rosary: Meditate with Mary through the mysteries of the Catholic Rosary and other devotionals
* Ignatian Examen: Reflect on your day & discover an awareness of God, Jesus Christ, & the Holy Spirit
* Lectio Divina: Enter into a conversation with God through Bible passages / Scripture
* Taizé & Gregorian Chant: Meditative chant & music
* Community: Match your prayers to the season with the #pray40 Lent Challenge, starting Ash Wednesday, or our #pray25 Advent Challenge for Christmas
* Homilies & Guests: From Father Mike Schmitz, and on topics on being a Catholic Dad, St. Augustine & more!
* Praylists: Sessions on joy, humility, discernment, or stress / anxiety / calm
* Challenges: Re-discover the Our Father, Stations of the Cross, Psalms, and Saints - or start with the Intro 9 Day Novena
* Litanies & Novenas: Try out the Litany of Humility, the 54 Day Novena, and more!
* Minute Meditations: Jesus, I Trust in You, Angelus, Rosary Decade, St. Michael the Archangel prayer and more!
Additional features to help customize your prayer experience:
* Journal after every prayer
* Choice of man or woman guide
* Options for 3 different lengths for every prayer (typically 5, 10, or 15 minutes)
* Ability to set prayer reminders
* Option to include calming background music like Gregorian Chant
* Ability to download sessions for offline listening
* Ability to join a Hallow Family to share prayer intentions and prayer reflections with one another
As Hallow is a Catholic App (#1 among Catholic Apps), the content is developed by experienced Catholic theology and spirituality guides and reviewed by senior leaders within the Church (e.g., PhD’s, professors, Bishops, authors) and based on content from the approved Catholic Bible. We were also featured on EWTN. While it can be a beautiful app for Catholic men and women, it is meant as a resource for people of all faiths & religions.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Users can access our daily prayers (including the rosary) and the 9-day Intro Prayer Challenge for free.
To access the full suite of Hallow, Hallow offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$8.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers.
Your Hallow subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Apple account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Hallow also integrates with the Apple Health app to sync mindfulness minutes.
Terms and conditions: https://hallow.com/terms-of-service