Download Paired: Couples & Relationship Free
Love more. Stress less. Paired is your guide to improve communication, stay connected, and deepen intimacy as a couple.
With our daily questions feature you get a fun question to answer every day with your partner. Each question comes with a research-based fact of why answering it will help your relationship, and only by answering the question yourself can you unlock your partner’s answer!
If you’re looking to identify your relationship strength and growth areas then our couple quizzes are here to help. Each week the quiz is on a different aspect of your relationship, and when your partner answers the quiz you’ll be able to compare answers.
Think you know your partner well? Put your knowledge to the test with our couple games! Guess your partner’s answers to funny, thoughtful, and downright silly questions and see how many guesses you get right. The partner with the highest score wins the game!
Lastly, our relationship tips are written by the world’s top couple therapists and academics and draw on decades of research to help you understand what works and what doesn’t in a relationship. Like a tip? Suggest it to your partner to read so you can both get the benefits!
Join the community of people around the world building lasting love with Paired today.
* Answer fun, research-based questions with your partner each day to bring you closer together
* New questions are available daily, and by answering the question you’ll unlock your partner’s answer
* Play couple games to test your knowledge of your partner
* Guess their answers to Mr and Mrs style questions, and see who knows who best!
* Pair with your partner’s app by sharing your unique codes with each other
* Read bite-sized tips on different relationship topics, from managing conflict to developing sexual intimacy
* Tips are written by the world’s top relationship academics and therapists
* Identify your relationship strength and growth areas by completing couple quizzes each week
* Compare and discuss your answers with the help of expert tips and conversation starters
Please note that Paired and the materials and information contained herein are not intended to, and do not constitute, medical, psychological, or mental health advice, or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. You should always consult with a qualified physician or mental health professional about your specific circumstances.
Our Terms and Conditions: https://www.getpaired.com/terms_and_conditions.html
Questions? Suggestions? Let us know at [email protected]!