Download My Diabetes Diet & Meal Plan Free
"What can I eat?" is one of the top questions asked by people with diabetes - and our goal is to help answer that question.
My Diabetes Diet & Meal Plan is simply a healthy-eating plan that will help you control your blood sugar. We will help you getting started, from meal planning to counting carbohydrates.
- Healthy carbohydrates
- Fiber-rich foods
- Heart-healthy fish
- 'Good' fats
A sample menu
The following menu is tailored for someone who needs 1,200 to 2,400 calories a day.
Whole-wheat bread (1 medium slice) with 2 teaspoons jelly, 1/2 cup shredded wheat cereal with a cup of 1 percent low-fat milk, a piece of fruit, coffee
Roast beef sandwich on wheat bread with lettuce, low-fat American cheese, tomato and mayonnaise, medium apple, water
Salmon, 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil, small baked potato, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 cup green beans, medium white dinner roll, unsweetened iced tea, milk
The app supports Apple Health which helps to sync your Step count measurements. Using the app with the Apple Health app on your device empowers you to better manage your health.
- You can subscribe for a PRO account
- Subscription options are 1-week with a 3-day trial, 1-month, and 1-year.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week", "one month", "one-year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable