Download Davis Drug Guide For Nurses Free
The medical information that nurses need - when, where, and how they need it!
Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses, Eighteenth Edition, always puts safety first, emphasizing the medical information nurses need to know to administer medications competently and safely. Today's most comprehensive nursing drug guide contains well-organized monographs for thousands of generic and trade name drugs reflecting the latest FDA approvals and changes.
The EIGHTEENTH EDITION - Life-saving guidance, at a glance :
• Over 5,000 drug monographs covering trade names and generics.
• Organized by generic drug names, with an index that includes generic and trade names, classifications, combination drugs, and herbals.
• Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions.
• Cross-referencing of drugs.
• Herbal content.
• Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions.
• IV administration sections.
• REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies).
• Pharmacogenomic content.
• Canadian-specific content.
• Audio pronunciations for drug names.
• Appendices and much more!
APP FEATURES :
• Take personalized notes throughout the app's drug monographs, color code them; even include images.
• Search gets you the content you need in a flash.
• Bookmarks return you to your most used content with ease.
Try before you buy with a 14-day FREE trial. After that it's only $38.99/year for access and continuous content updates.
Terms of Service - https://www.fadavis.com/Termsofuse