Download Bible Gateway Free
Take the Bible with you wherever you go. The Bible Gateway App is the OFFICIAL and FREE mobile Bible reading and learning experience from BibleGateway.com.
The Bible Gateway App makes it easy to read, hear, study, and understand the Bible. Features include:
• Read more than 90 different Bible translations, including the NIV, KJV, ESV, NKJV, HCSB, NASB, CEB, The Message (MSG), Amplified Bible (AMP), and many more.
• Listen to over 20 audio Bibles, including English, Spanish, Arabic, Thai, and other languages.
• Search quickly and easily for any verse, passage, or keyword.
• Learn more about any Bible passage with a library of trustworthy Bible commentaries and other references.
• Take personal notes, highlight Bible text, and star your favorite verses.
• Study Scripture at any time—even late at night—with night mode toggle.
• Enjoy a daily Verse of the Day in the translation of your choice.
• Follow one of many different Bible reading plans.
• Share your favorite Bible verses with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.
• For iPad users, view up to three different translations side-by-side.
• Upgrade to the ultimate Bible learning experience with a free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Plus members enjoy access to their expanded study library of over 40 Bible study titles, including notes from the NIV Study Bible and the MacArthur Study Bible.
Bible Gateway is committed to making the Bible available to everyone, wherever they are. To begin exploring and understanding the Bible yourself, install the free App.
In subscribing to Bible Gateway Plus, you will have access to more than 40 titles, including best-selling Bible Study resources, including notes from the NIV Study Bible and NKJV MacArthur Study Bible.
When subscribing, you will be charged via your iTunes account, and confirmation of your purchase can be found there. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew monthly on the monthly plan or yearly on the yearly plan. If you would like to cancel renewal, you will need to turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Visit your iTunes Account Settings after purchase to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal. Please note that any cancellations made before the end of a free trial or subscription period will forfeit any unused portion of the period.