Download Buoyweather - Marine Forecasts Free
Buoyweather provides the most important information needed to maximize your time on the water. Make use of the most accurate marine weather forecasts to plan ahead for your trip offshore. Simply pick any point over water to receive a long range marine weather forecast at that latitude and longitude.
With Buoyweather you can:
-Choose a Forecast Location at Any Point Offshore
-View 2 or 16-Day Marine Weather Forecasts
-View 2 or 16-Day Wind, Wave and Tide Forecasts
-View Additional Weather Data and Sun/Moon Calendar
-Save Unlimited Favorite Forecasts
-Edit and Organize Favorites for Easy Access
Stay safe out on the water. Register now for access to free 2-day forecasts, and convert to premium for a full 16 days. Download now to get started!
— Buoyweather Premium Subscription—
Payment for Buoyweather Premium entitles you to Buoyweather Premium usage and its features which are 16-Day weather forecasts containing wind, wave, and tide forecasts and the ability to save multiple favorite forecast locations. Buoyweather Premium is an auto-renewable subscription which will renew yearly at $79.99 ($6.67/mo) or monthly at $14.99/mo depending on the plan you’ve selected. You can view your current plan within your iTunes account.
Sales through Apple iTunes will be governed by Apple’s refund policy. We value all our customers and encourage everyone to provide feedback on their experience. Please direct all feedback to [email protected]
Existing Buoyweather Premium users who’ve purchased on a non-renewing subscription still have access to the great Premium benefits and features above.
— Buoyweather Premium purchase small print —
• Subscription services/benefits (described above) are rendered for 1 month or 1 year period depending on product selection
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Full terms and conditions can be found here:
Terms and Conditions: http://www.buoyweather.com/info.jsp?id=21738